4/28/2010

again..

Again..again...i hate this term.It can be a real positive term but now,it's negatively negative.I hate to be defied.Really.Especially in something i'm good in. Or at least i think i'm good in.I didnt pass the audition. Of bakat Chung Hwa. Two times. Consecutively.Even in the BM solo category which has only 5 participants.WTF is going on?I really dont think this is a f**king coincidence.I really DONT THINK IT IS.My group qualified for the 2nd audition,but i dont feel like singing anymore.I'll make the final verdict soon.I know if i quit it would let my teammates down,but i simply cant sing in front of someone who cant appriciate my talent.Maybe i'm really not a good singer.Really.Do i sounds like someone who is finding reason to cover his flaw? Yes i do.Am i that kind of JERK? now i know i am.And u know what? I'm Quitting.And i dont think i'll even attend the Contest Day.What can u do? I'm a JERK.

No comments: