3/05/2012

Randomness

Haha the feeling of finishing a short novel--fulfilling =)
I always embrace the feeling of wanting to share my work.
Neither asking for approval
nor glamour.
I just want people to feel me from my writings.
As it was said by someone before,
if u can understand the work of an artist,
it means that you are actually looking into the soul of the artist itself.
too bad that i almost always write in chinese.
means that you need to be literate in the chinese language itself u read my works.
i know i'm damn random tonight.
this is the first time i'm writing something without knowing what my next line would be.
maybe i'd used up all my brainjuice in writing the stories?
hahaha.
just feeling a sudden obligation to post at least something in my blog right now.
okay let's do it this way...
leave ur mind blank..
and just follow the flow of this post.
let the melody guide you.
music heals after all.
i will perhaps post a link to my novel in the near future...
or post the novel itself in the blog...
or not at all...given that i might send it for publications.
and as a remark to my previous post...
i'm better now.
writing always makes me forget my sorrow.
the music is soothing...
the night is nice...
and my room is warming.
i'm happy.
and i want everyone reading this to feel me.
to be happy.
or at least not to feel sad.
oh such randomness...
ok i've said enough.
stop.


No comments: