12/04/2008

If....

You are not advised to read tis blog if...
~you expect tis article to be like Sir Rudyard Kipling's poem or David Gates' song
~you expect tis article will turns out to be educating or romantic
~you enjoy a bus ride very much

I must admit..whn i'm writing in english is much least rude thn writing in chinese.So i'd made my mind,from now on,i'm gonna write my blog in english.BUT,prepare for a lotta grammatical mistake,because my english sucks.
I'm once again waiting for my bus,to return to Kuala Krai.Buses are notorious for keep people waiting.And i hate to wait.However,tis is the cheapest way to get my ass back to KK.The bus station is crowded.Normally it is crowded,and during Thursday,it is damn more crowded,much to my dismay.
I waited for the bus for 1 and a half hour,and in that period of time,i'm consuming carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide like oxygen.My lungs must hav overcame it's harm,because until now,there is still no symptoms of lungs cancer occurring on me...
Mercifully,the bus came.We queued,and we push while queuing.At first i acted like a gentleman.U know,like ladies first and old man first.Moments later,i realise how useless my moral studies in the society.It's an untolerance world dude.Toleransi?We follows the law of the jungle!The Strongest Survives!!so i started to fight my way up to the top of the mountain,however...i ended up standing...
Yeah,on the bus at last!I'm relieved,but disgust as well...all sorts of smell started to transpire...i thought i stink, but i must admit i lost to the man standing beside me.Shit,total mixture of curry and sweat...i can feel his furry hand scrubbing wif my Holland football jersey.Jeez...
Finally we reached Machang,and lotta people moving slowly down the bus..(much to my relief).Suddenly,the empty seat i aimed for a long time was occupied!where did tis dude came from?Tat's y i hate a bus with two doors.He slipped into the bus from the backdoor...Arrgghh!Approximately ten ppl went down the bus, but... yes, BUT... another twenty ppl were getting on.Here you go...i'm standing until i reached KK.Numbness started to spread from my foot to my leg.I'm gonna faint,surely.
When did i reached KK,i'm not sure.i juz knew that an empty seat came out from no where.The seat is warm, and i can feel the warmth in my heart...*sniff*.
After 3 minutes(out of 2 hours) sitting,i reached the familiar town...my hometown.I went down the bus before the it reached the station(to avoid another survival competition,of course...).i walked to the Kedai Jam Eastern,and greet the welcome from my grandma.Yeah!HOME SWEET HOME!
btw...i know my blog template sucks...gimme me some time to figure out how to edit html..ok?I'll put something more interesting,such as the Dark Knight,or the outdated spiderman.Be patience..Why so serious....?

No comments: